Come join our team!
Our team includes veteran campaigners, communicators, strategists, storytellers, designers, producers, web developers, and more. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, from digital strategy to eye-catching design. Websites. Translation. Video. We do it all.
617MediaGroup is proud to be the nation’s first unionized communications agency, affiliated with IUPAT DC 35 Local 391.
617MediaGroup provides a generous benefits package, including:
- 100 percent of premiums paid by the employer for: health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Up to sixteen weeks of paid parental leave
- Time off, including up to 25 vacation days, plus 13 paid holidays each year, plus 10 additional annual paid time off days
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Annuity plan
- Union membership
- Wellness initiatives, including weekly meditation sessions, monthly yoga classes, and fitness reimbursements
- 24-hour access to mental health resources through our union’s Employee Assistance Program
- An emphasis on continuing education and professional development
- Discounted rates on tickets to professional sporting events
- Employer-paid subscription to the Calm app
- Paid company cell phone
At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Some of the ways we emphasize the importance of DEI in our workplace include:
- Agency donations to organizations supporting DEI efforts in our community
- Transparent wage scale
- Pay equity guaranteed through a union contract
- A DEI committee, which hosts monthly happy hours, book clubs, and other special events
- Regular staff trainings with guest speakers discussing DEI and related topics
- Open forum discussions on important news and events that impact staff