Come join our growing team!
617MediaGroup is one of the fastest-growing progressive communications agencies in the nation.
Our team includes veteran campaigners, communicators, strategists, storytellers, designers, producers, web developers, and more. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, from digital strategy to eye-catching design. Websites. Translation. Video. We do it all.
617MediaGroup is proud to be the nation’s first unionized communications agency, affiliated with IUPAT DC 35 Local 391.
617MediaGroup provides a generous benefits package, including:
- 100 percent coverage for individual health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance premiums
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave
- Time off, including 20 vacation days after 3 years of full-time employment, 13 paid holidays each year, and 8 additional annual paid time off days
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Union membership
- Wellness initiatives, including weekly meditation sessions, monthly yoga classes, fitness reimbursements
- Employer-paid subscription to the Calm App
- 24-hour access to free mental health resources through our union’s Employee Assistance Program
- An emphasis on continuing education and professional development
- Free or discounted tickets to various music and sporting events
- Paid company cell phone
At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Some of the ways we emphasize the importance of DEI in our workplace include:
- Agency donations to organizations supporting DEI efforts in our community
- Transparent wage scale
- Pay equity guaranteed through a union contract
- A DEI committee, which hosts monthly happy hours, book clubs, and other special events
- Regular staff trainings with guest speakers discussing DEI and related topics
- Open forum discussions on important news and events that impact staff